To provide a platform on which believers from around the world can gather, combine and leverage the resources (human resources, training, finances, etc...) that are largely dormant in the churches in the Middle East.
To facilitate the mobilization, training, and sending of missionaries from the Middle East and North Africa to the world. Our goal is to equip Christians from the Middle East and North Africa to go. Specifically, our long- term goal is to build the capacity of the MEC to equip 220 long-term students annually, which is an average of ten Christians per year from each of the 22 Arab League countries.
Our solution includes building a hub (The MEC) where Christians can come together, get equipped, and be sent out. The MEC is comprised of 5 departments:
1. Health: Helping the Church Build a Strong Foundation
2. Gathering: Unifying the Church through Corporate Prayer and Events
3. Outreach: Training the Body of Christ in Evangelism, Discipleship, and Missions
4. Media: Giving the Church a Global Voice through Arts and Technology
5. Strategy: Developing Global Missions Strategy through Research and Advocacy